Sunday, March 21, 2010

Silliness

So, I have to admit that I've been a bum these past few days. Although I did work on Indie Business homework, and have a wonderful final chat with my Quite Nights classmates, and work... I didn't do much I'm sad to say. After work today, I had plans to clean, then craft, then clean my craft mess- but instead I've spent the evening catching up with friends while competing in trivia quizzes. And now I'm rocking out to The Strokes while wearing my new sunglasses. In my room. Yep- that's what I do.

I have big plans for next week. Goals I have set for myself that I would like to have completed by Sunday:

1) Go bowling with my friends. Friends make me happy.
2) Make at least 10 new necklaces and photograph.
3) Contact nice man about a new part-time job.
4) CLEAN MY ROOM!!
5) Do my taxes.
6) Buy a plane ticket home.

It should be a very productive week. I might even exercise! xo, jenn

No comments: