Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I lasted two days...

For my personal camera challange. Then I got sick, and have been bed ridden the past few days.

Not that I've been a total sickie... While laying in bed recouperating, I've been journaling for my Quiet Nights art journal class. I'm really happy with the way my pages are turning out... especially since I'm using mediums that I'm not used to incorporating in my art. Like embroidery thread. Who knew?

I felt like sharing a few of my pages with you... some of them are a little dark and twisty, but that's me. Besides, it's so much easier to journal when I'm sad or unhappy than it is when I am happy. I feel like the words just flow easier.

So, beginning with "Sometimes I feel," "Wishes," "Be still," and "Escape."


lovelove, jenn

2 comments:

Megan said...

i LOVE these pages :)

Jenn said...

Thank you Megan!