Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mom's home!

Momma Bear came home today after spending the last two weeks in the states. Although she went for work, and she was snowed in most of her trip, she made a special trip to Michaels just for me. Armed with a list of needed supplies, she returned home with the following:

1x super cute polka-dot craft bag
1x scrapbooking kit with lots of sweet little things
1x Speedball Lino Cutter Assortment
1x Speedball "Speedy-Carve" Stamp Making Kit
1x pom-pom maker
1x 2-3/8" wooden people set
2x 1-11/16" wooden people sets
2x foam wreaths, annnnnd
21x adorable scrapbooking paper

Isn't she the greatest? Above and beyond! I'll have so much to keep me busy when I return from Venice. As a little surprise to welcome her home, I decorated our entry room with a little Valentines garland.


She liked it.

And now I have to leave for the airport in less than 12 hours, and I STILL haven't packed. Such a slacker, haha!
loveloves, jenn

No comments: