Monday, February 22, 2010

Keep Moving...

Albert Einstein once said “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.”

I really didn't want to get up this morning. I kept waking up and looking at the clock, and knowing that I should get out of bed, I decided to snuggle deeper into my blankets instead. I just kept thinking I'm tired, I don't want to get up, it's gray outside- you know, being my normal pouty self. Then the words "keep moving" popped into my head. It's been a little mantra of mine lately. I suffer from seasonal depression, so it's really easy for me to drop everything during the winter months, but I really don't want it to run my life anymore. I want to be proactive and productive and get my life going, creatively and in general.

And it worked. Those two little words got me out of bed and into the shower. And now I'm busy sending emails, and paying bills, and enjoying my morning (-err, afternoon) tea. In my favorite coffee mug btw. And my new favorite tea- Pomegranate Pizazz. Yuuuuummy! And it's keeping me warm. ;)


xo, jenn

No comments: