Monday, September 6, 2010

a new chapter

There is so much to say, I don't even know where to begin...

In my last post, I expressed excitment over my upcoming summer and all the wonderful things I had planned. Now summer is over, and I have to admit that it definitely was an adventure! So many things happened! I helped my family move, fell in love, left Germany, visited tons of family and friends, went tubing a GAZILLION times, watched my sister get married to a wonderful man, drove across the United States, moved some more, then rocked out at Dia De Los Toadies! Now I'm working to catch up and get settled in my brand new home. There are boxes EVERYWHERE, and I'm so happy to start this new chapter here in Watertown, NY. It's definitely going to be another adventure, I'm sure of it.

I'll be posting photo's and highlights, as well as working to give my blog a much needed facelift. Thanks for sticking around. ♥

jenn

No comments: