Monday, May 31, 2010

21 days!!

No, not how many days since my last post (though it's pretty close). 21 more days before I move!! That's right, I'm moving. Where to? Why, back to the United States!! The past three weeks I've been super busy organizing, packing, and cleaning... all while working to try and save money for my exciting summer ahead.

I won't lie that I've been wicked stressed. Moving always takes alot out of me physically and emotionally. Simutaneously, I'm so excited I could just burst. Remember when you were little, and it's christmas eve, and you feel as though you could just jump out of your skin with anticipation to open up all those cool presents?? That's pretty much how I feel. I'm so ready for the next exciting chapter of my life, not to mention the amazing summer I have planned, that the days just aren't moving quick enough.

This past year in Germany has truely been a dream come true. Granted, I still had to work, pay bills, do chores, etc.- but I've also had an adventure many don't have the luxury to experience... did I take a few days for granted? Of course, I did. But in the end I appreciate all the places I've seen, the people I've met, and the wonderful friends that I will never forget.

Over the next 2 weeks, I will probably list highlights of my year, as well as little details of my plans for the upcoming months. However, after I officially hit the road my posts will be few and far between. But once I get set up in my new abode- keep an eye open! Come September, there will be exciting new developments!! Shh, I can't share them yet, but I'm really excited.

I'm off to continue my cleaning and organizing tasks. I hope everyone had a very lovely memorial day weekend! xoxo, jenn

2 comments:

ButterPeanut said...

hurray for changing countries! good luck!

Jenn said...

Thanks Lisa! I'm really excited. Only a couple weeks left!!