Hello there! Remember me?? That's right, I'm back. My vacation is long over, and although my brain my not have been ready to face the harsh obligations of the day-to-day, it's now time to get my butt in gear again. I have to say though, Egypt was pretty spectacular. I had so many great moments during my two-week vacation, and I promise to share a few of those moments with you soon. But first, I have something very exciting to share!!
While away exploring tombs and temples, I was awarded The Beautiful Blogger Award!! I cannot express how happy this made me, especially since my blog is still a baby learning to crawl with the fierce desire to walk, so I owe a great big Thank You! to miss Megan of Just Awful- Thank you so much for making my day!
The stipulations of the Beautiful Blogger award are thus: thank the wonderful person who awarded you, share seven interesting facts about yourself, then award seven more bloggers! Since the first has already been accomplished, here's some facts about me you probably didn't know:
1) I love peanut butter. It has become my go-to snack as I try to achieve a healthier lifestyle. It tastes great on bread, apples, celery, and a spoon. I like pickles too, but not together.
2) I am a cry-baby. Not a cry-baby in that I cry when I can't have something I want- I pout for those instances. No, I'm a cry-baby in that I weep with every episode of Grey's anatomy. And sometimes, during those occasional weeks when I'm feeling extra emotional, I'll even get choked up over a hallmark commercial.
3) I listen to Britney Spears. She's great to groove to when I'm feeling sluggish and need a pick me up.
4) I have never seen Braveheart.
5) I sometimes wish I was a natural redhead- I have the fair skin and the freckles, now I just need the hair.
6) I have traveled to 11 countries, excluding my native country (the US)... there are at least 11 more countries I would love to see!
7) I have three tattoo's. One down my spine, one on my right wrist, and my newest one on my right side. I can't wait to get my fourth!
And now, to award seven more bloggers. The blogs I nominate all have something in common. I have stumbled across their blogs because all of them have been recent online classmates of mine, whether it was style school, indie biz, or tell your story (or all three!). Here goes!
1) pb&j sammich
3) One Pearl Button
4) Caitidid Designs
5) Kaleidescope Explosion
6) A Catalog of Enchantments
7) Suck it Up, Princess
And there you have it! If you choose to accept your award, then you must:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
- Tell us seven interesting facts about yourself.
- Pass this award on to 7 fantastic bloggers you have discovered.
- Contact your nominations and let them know they’ve won.
Happy blogging! xx, jenn