Monday, May 10, 2010

A peak at Egypt

So I thought I would go ahead and share some of my favorite pictures from Egypt with you. It was very difficult to choose what ones to share as I took over 800 photos by the vacations end, most of them with my iPone using the Hipstomatic app. It was from that pool that I chose from.A view of one of the local markets in Luxor.The Winter Palace. Made very famous due to films.Karnak Temple of Amun Ra.
Temple at Edfu.Kom Ombo... this was my favorite temple! It is a dual temple, serving both Horus and Sobek. The only one of it's kind!A felucca boat... I took a TON of boat pictures. This one was taken from the botanical gardens at Aswan.Mmm, spices!A few of the other girls with our tour group, soaking up the sun on top of a boat.Hey, that's me!Me madre walking along the beach at Makadi Bay.The Pyramids of Giza.The Sphinx.

I will probably post a few more later taken from my regular camera, once I get them uploaded and steal the ones from my sister's and mother's camera. I'm suffering from a brutal migrane, and I'm having a hard time finding the will to do anything productive... like take my poor iPhone into the shop for repairments. Sad day. It will be missed.

Back later with another artist spotlight! loves, jenn

No comments: