Saturday, September 18, 2010

4 Simple Goals

I've missed out on alot in my blogging community during the past few months, but one post that I caught and really enjoyed was Elsie Flannigan's 4 Simple Goals post. And I decided to play along!

1) Create the prettiest bedroom sancuary.I generally spend a lot of time in my bedroom, and my newest bedroom is definitely going to be a design challenge! It lacks a closet and is very tiny. And I have ALOT of stuff. It will take craftiness to create a space that is pretty, as well as functionable! 2) Eat more fruits and vegetables. With all my moving around this summer, I will not deny that my diet has become, uh, bad. Lots of taco bell and other quick fixes. I want to eat healthier so I have the energy needed to live every day to it's fullest! 3) Purchase a bike. This is an important one- I've wanted a bike for years, and since my new job requires me to stay fit, it's the perfect time to by one! I can ride my bike to and from work (or even to the corner store) and simutaneously exercise and save the planet (two for one!) 4) Make a stylish camera bag. Last Christmas I got a snazzy new camera, that I love, but I don't use it. My excuse? I don't have a camera bag... Silly right? And because I'm stubborn, I haven't wanted to spend money on some boring camera bag- I want a pretty one. Good thing I went to Style School!

Today was a good day. I had an AHmazing delicious breakfast with the roomie at Cracker Barrel. Then my wonderful parents and sister visited from Pennsylvania, and I treated us all for dinner at the new restaurant I work at. And afterwards, roomie and I went shopping! Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Definitely! xo, jenn

No comments: