Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Artist Spotlight

Good morning! It's time for another Artist Spotlight! I still plan on making this a regular Monday post, however I was just too tired last night to get to it. Also, I'll be changing the look of this post a little bit. Instead of scouring youtube for the particular song I want (which can be difficult sometimes since I like abstract artists as well as mainstream), I'm going to make a mini playlist!!

Today I'm featuring Paper Route. I discovered them at a Paramore concert I went to last December in Berlin, bought their album, forgot about it, then rediscovered it as I was driving around my sister's car one particularly pretty summer day(she bought the album too)! Since then, they've been a regular rotation in my music selections. I especially enjoy "Dance On Our Graves." I hope you enjoy them!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: