Wednesday, December 1, 2010

30 Days of Blogging

The other day I was perusing my friends Facebook statuses, and I noticed a few of them declaring that they would attempt to be Facebook free for 30 days... Well, I commend them for their effort, but I've met me- I couldn't go 24 hours without checking my account. But I started thinking about what other personal challanges I could set for myself when it hit me. 30 straight days of blogging. I've neglected my poor blog so much in the past 6 months, and with the new year coming quickly, I thought it would be a great way to ring in 2010. Also, it should help me defeat the winter blues!

If you have any ideas or suggestions, or a few questions, PLEASE share them. So far I only have a few ideas for posts, and I really want to make this happen!! Stay tuned!
xo, jenn

No comments: